A big warm welcome to my blog. I'm a Reborn Baby Doll Artist from the UK, although my babies have been sold across the globe. Enjoy!

Wednesday 4 July 2012

Summer is finally here!

Yay! It's July 4th, which means it's Summer still absolutely miserable in England.

As the real Summer is *yet* to show its face in Britain, I have indeed just finished this precious little baby doll and named her 'Summer'.

She is from the Cozy kit by Linda K.Smith and I loooove this sculpt. I hope to do her photo shoot tomorrow, providing there's enough daylight to get any decent snaps! Taking photos of my art is definitely an area which I lack in and am trying quite hard to improve. I always envy other artists amazing camera skills, because their photos always look so fantastic- the perfect exposure, the lighting just right, the positioning of the doll, bla bla bla. Although, I mustn't give up hope! My photo-taking skillls are improving each time, slowly but surely! :D

That's all for now bloggers!
          x    x



No comments:

Post a Comment