A big warm welcome to my blog. I'm a Reborn Baby Doll Artist from the UK, although my babies have been sold across the globe. Enjoy!

Monday 16 July 2012

Reborn Baby Doll Twins

These are my little girls completed!

They are sculpted by Michelle Fagan and they're the Gena and Gabriel kits which are approx 20 inches long.

I love how one of them is awake, with her pretty brown eyes, whilst the other is quite content having a little snooze.

They have been painted with many layers of genesis heat-set paint and both have painted hair.

They'll be listed shortly to find a new mummy, on eBay.



















6 comments:

  1. Hello,
    very beautiful and dear baby.
    Barbora V.

    ReplyDelete
  2. BEAUTIFUL BABIES WANT THEM!

    ReplyDelete
  3. www.tiernosangelitos.com.ar

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow!They are perfect! I have a young lady that was hit by a man texting and driving and is now paralyzed and living in a nursing home. How much do you charge for your masterpieces?

    ReplyDelete
  5. hi can i have a reborn for free plz

    ReplyDelete