A big warm welcome to my blog. I'm a Reborn Baby Doll Artist from the UK, although my babies have been sold across the globe. Enjoy!

Sunday 1 July 2012

A few steps to a personalised eBay listing

I've decided it's about time that I personalised my eBay listings a little bit more and thought I'd share my how-to.

By just following these few steps, you can have a listing which is a little more personalised.


Decorative Section Titles

Step 1. Find an image, or use part of your logo, which is decorative. In my case, I've used a flower design which I also use in my logo.

Step 2. Once this image is opened in an editor, you'll then need to add text depending on which section you wish to use this logo for...In this example I've used 'Shipping'.

Step 3. Save this new image and upload it to Photobucket, or a similar site.

Step 4. When you create your eBay listing, just simply copy and past the image from Photobucket into your eBay listing to create the section title.


^ This is my example!



No comments:

Post a Comment