A big warm welcome to my blog. I'm a Reborn Baby Doll Artist from the UK, although my babies have been sold across the globe. Enjoy!

Thursday 20 June 2013

Bargain table for a reborning oven

After my previous table found itself in the skip, I figured it was time to replace it! And, true to my word, I rushed to my nearest IKEA.


Here is my new table, all complete and ready for use:


At only a fiver, I would recommend this table to any reborner. It's the perfect size for a standard table-top convection oven and, for me, it's the perfect height for keeping an eye open on the vinyl (because we all hate a melted baby!). I use mine outside, due to the toxic fumes from the heating of vinyl, and then bring it indoors to avoid it getting wet...when I remember.

It even comes in 10 different colours... perfect!

http://www.ikea.com/gb/en/catalog/products/20011413/



As I mentioned in my previous post...no trip to IKEA is complete without a scrumptious strawberry tart.

Who doesn't love a good old Swedish strawberry tart?!


But, a trip to IKEA to buy ONE thing does not end there. Not only does it entail eating a big calorie-rich tart, it also involves heading to the big shopping centre next door...to end up spending far too much money on a 5 hour shopping spree and further calories with this tasty hot chocolate (yes, it came with all FIVE chocolate flakes!) I guess we could say that £5 table cost me a lot more than £5!!!






No comments:

Post a Comment